Friday, January 11, 2008

Fit Yummy Mummy Testimonials

Truth sells--and nothing comes closer to the truth than when it comes from someone who's had a real-life experience with you, your product and your company. A client’s personal story of the results they achieved, the benefits and how pleased they are with the experience and outcome has enormous power.

Below you will find some amazing testimonials to:

~ attract attention
~ increase believability
~ increase confidence
~ overcome skepticism
~ effectively deliver benefits
~ instantaneously increase enrollment

Strategies for Effectively Using Testimonials

Here are some ideas to help you incorporate testimonials into your marketing program. Feel free to use them everywhere. Be creative. You may even highlight relevant statements, just keep in mind that no part of the testimonial can be altered – added to or changed – and can only be used to promote Fit Yummy Mummy.


For the complete FYM Promo Email Series Click Here


1.

“I wish that I would have found Holly Rigsby's Fit Yummy Mummy Program years ago as it would have saved me over 10k a year on my Personal Trainer! Holly has a clear understanding of how to get strong yet lean and gives you step by step advise. This the way you can change your lifestyle for it fits with your personal schedule BUT still manage time to take care of yourself. Seriously, if YOU do not take care of yourself, who will? I highly recommend the Fit Yummy Mummy Program to everyone as I have implemented her workouts into my routine and have seen great results.” ~ Posh Mama, San Francisco, CA Founder of Posh Mama Online Magazine and Social Network

2.

I don't have specific measurements. However, my clothes are noticeably looser.
I have a lot more energy. I am much stronger. I can do 4 real push-ups! I can actually see a triceps muscle. I am not spending hours upon hours exercising and getting stronger and leaner.
The best part about the Fit Yummy Mummy program is how simple it is to implement. It takes a little planning and only 15 minutes per day exercising. It was a big change in how I eat and that was for the better. So easy to implement! I can work it into my busy schedule. So far, I have lost 8 lbs and 8 1/2 inches while my friend has struggled with WW for years. Thank you Holly for creating this program. You have made a huge impact on my life and the life of my family! ~ Deirdre Thompson, Michigan

3.

I talked to my friend from church yesterday and she told me that I was "looking like one sexy momma at church lately." (Is that wrong?) She wanted to know what I was doing. I told her I was doing the Fit Yummy Mummy plan. She loved the name, Fit Yummy Mummy. I told her I was eating more, healthy, supportive meals and exercising about 15 minutes a day. By doing so, I have lost 8 lbs and 8 1/2 inches. She has struggled with WW for years and wanted to know more about FYM. I have past on your info and stressed how easy this program is and that it is a lifestyle and not a diet program. ~ Deirdre Thompson, Michigan

4.

Holly,
I had a dr. appt. for a check-up yesterday. My dr. asked me, "Don't most people gain weight over Christmas? How'd you avoid that?" HA!!!!!! I loved it!!! I am so happy to be part of a club that supports healthy life choices. I look forward to new ideas, great fun and encouragement from all involved. I think others should know how amazing it is to be able to eat more, and lose fat! When people ask me my secret, I tell them that I'm eating more. :-) I also add in that I'm eating supportive meals that are good for me, and doing interval and weight training--in about 90 minutes each week. They are amazed! It's a fabulous plan!

I love FYM!!!! Thanks! ~ Susan Pearson, Tennessee

5.

Prior to Fit Yummy Mummy I had been training for long hours, got injured for not resting enough, couldn’t eat this and that..... and very little results... and at what price :((
Until FYM, now I can eat ( more than before anyway) I train with enthusiasm for 40 min –resistance training and intervals- Mon. – Wed. – Fri.... AND I've got a leaner, stronger and fitter body to "show" for it !!!This is magic !!! It is A lifestyle, something you adopt for the very long term because it goes with your life ~ Eliane Terrien, Ireland

6.

For me the two things that really sets Fit Yummy Mummy apart from other plans out there is that it is an all inclusive lifestyle plan. It's not a nutrition plan, it's not a fitness plan, it's both. But more then that is the support group. I've been on several forums and they always seem to have people that make you not want to be there. But this group being all women seems safer and friendlier then the other fitness communities. Holly's support to each individual who asks for it is also a priceless part of everyone’s success. I have recommended this program to friends and will continue to do so because it works. ~ Lisa, Calgary, Canada

7.

Being a mom of two small boys can make life unpredictable! Each day brings new challenges and experiences. The Fit Yummy Mummy program fits perfectly into my busy unpredictable life! It only requires 30 minutes every other day or 15 minutes each day, how hard is that? The supportive meal planning once established is a piece of cake, and you can still have some of that too ! :) I am actually eating more now than I was before! The best thing is you see results as soon as you start, your body feels leaner and toned right away! I now have more energy and enthusiasm to spend with my children and love that my oldest son wants to join in on my workouts! Thank you Holly for the Fit Yummy Mummy program and sharing your success with all of us! ~ Marloes Aitcheson, Canada

8.

“Well I am into my second week of the Fit Yummy Mummy 16 week programme and I am feeling the results already ! I absolutely love your workouts I love your ethics the way you approach food with fun and you are so giving too. Your attitude is amazing and very contagious. I am so glad I found your programme. Thanks Holly! ~ Olivia Le Blanc, Ireland

9.

After 7 weeks on the FYM program, I have more energy, my clothes fit better, my abs are looking much more defined, and I am eating so much more and healthier than I ever have before. I used to wonder how people could possibly get 5 servings of fruits/vegetables in during a day every day and now I get that many in by 2:00 p.m.! ~ Dani Stordy, Utah

10.

“I Love doing these workouts, the short burst cardio is a life saver! I have 4 boys so I don't have a lot of time, but I can always fit in your workout and I love doing it! Thanks for all your support! By the way I LOVE the workout DVD. If your thinking about making another one, that would be great and I would love to purchase it!” ~ Pam O'Donnell, Georgia

12.

When I went home for Christmas the first thing my mother in law said to me was that it looked like I was slimming down a lot! And that was after only doing the system for 3 weeks! Then when we got home from our Christmas vacation my neighbor made the same comment! Those kinds of things motivate and keep me encouraged more than anything! Kelli Crayton, Elizabethtown, KY

13.

"I Have to say I am quite shocked. I usually workout for 1-1.5 hrs 3x/wk in the gym ....I do this program at home 6 days a week for 15 minutes. I try it exactly as Holly said since I'm not getting the results I'd like at the gym. When I saw the exercises in the manual, I thought "this will be easy... I do these all in my classes". WRONG!!! I do them back to back I'm only working out for 15 minutes. I definitely get my heart rate up and sweat. I like having the extra time at home with the kids and to get stuff done." ~ Ellen Antoine, Carmel IN

14.

Holly’s Fit Yummy Mummy program is about building new habits and changing your lifestyle. This is not a diet. A diet is temporary. This is a lifestyle change. Weight loss and physical fitness will not happen overnight. Many people want results immediately and if they don’t see them, they give up. Just remember that it took you a long time to get where you are and it will take even longer to undo it.

I could not ever imagine trying another “diet” to lose weight. I now have a permanent solution, instead of a temporary one. Overall this program will create a new “you”. Thank you Holly for your time and dedicated support to creating a new “me”. ~ Bridget McKinley, Elizabethtown, KY

15.

After about 7 weeks on the Fit Yummy Mummy program now, I finally did something I had been hoping & dreaming to do for almost two years now. I bought a new pair of GOOD jeans. (The 3 I have had since my daughter was born were either hand-me-down or super-cheap.) These look great, and are a much closer fitting style than I have ever worn before.

Why did I have to buy new jeans? Because my almost 2 year old could pull my old ones down to my hips when she hung off my legs!! These jeans fit pretty well before FYM!

I am a Work-From-Home mama, and am in the process of moving, so time is at an absolute PREMIUM. Fit Yummy Mummy delivers what I thought didn't exist. Something super quick and easy to follow, that would get results in weeks--not months. Bottom line, 90 minutes a week. Eat more, eat well. Feel GREAT. Look even better. What have you got to lose? Oh yea, that's right, a double-butt, tummy chub and some back fat! ~ Kelly Alford, Florida

No comments: