Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Welcome: Let's get Started!



Thanks so much for being an active participant in the promotion of Fit Yummy Mummy.


I have created this blog to assist you in making the most of your promotion efforts.

I'll soon be posting the emails you can send to your list.

In the meantime, you can start using any of my articles from my archives to start promoting Fit Yummy Mummy to your list.

Visit the archives here:
http://fityummymummy.com/affiliates/articles.shtml

Also, as always, I'm happy to do interviews or specific articles to help you promote Fit Yummy Mummy. Just let me know what promo ideas you have in mind.

Thanks, I am very excited to share this with you!

Holly Rigsby


Straight form Craig Ballantyne....

"This is another incredible affiliate opportunity for you...check out the crazy commissions you can earn!

We are paying out 67% commission - You'll get a very nice $97 commission on the FYM up sell package.

This is going to be at least 5x's bigger than Turbulence Training, and it's a lesson in brilliant online marketing for you to learn from, if I do say so myself."

No comments: